Greek Yogurt Veggie Pizza
- 2 packages Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 ounces Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 package Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Ranch seasoning packet
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup chopped broccoli
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup shredded cauliflower
- fresh dill, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and press into a 10×15-inch pan. Press the dough down to seal the seams. Bake until puffy and golden brown, 11 to 13 minutes. Place the pan on a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the dough is cooking, stir together your Greek yogurt and seasoning packet until completely combined. Spread in an even layer over the cooled crust. Top with the chopped veggies and shredded cheese and sprinkle with fresh dill, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve – serve cold!