This recipe will be showcased at the 2017 8th grade orientation at GI-TEC.
Recipe plus points:
- With 36g of sugar, 18g of fat (including 9g of saturated fat), this is obviously a dessert that is meant to be saved for very special occasions and eaten on its own, in good company, while every bite is savored.
- At 377 calories per serving, this dessert still contains less calories than many restaurant desserts!
- The bonus ingredients of this dish are the cherries and raspberries. Brightly-colored fruits/berries are good sources of antioxidants, vitamins, and dietary fiber.
- Wine is also a source of antioxidants.
- The egg yolks in this recipe provide choline, and vitamins A and D.