Makes 50 truffles
¾ cup raw cashews
¾ cup cold water
1 lb bittersweet chocolate
Cocoa powder (for rolling truffles in)
- Put cashews and cold water in a blender and blend at high speed for 1-2 minutes (yes a long time).
- Scrape the sides down and blend again until the mixture is the consistency of heavy cream.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler heat the chocolate until it’s all melted.
- Cool the chocolate until it’s comfortable to work with and fold in the cashew cream (making sure not to stir too fast or you’ll create bubbles).
- Cool in the fridge for 2 hours (to set).
- Take out a small ball, roll in cocoa powder and store in fridge/freezer
Cashews contain copper and zinc that help your hair grow, stay strong, and maintain its natural bright color. They also keep your skin glowing and healthy. The monounsaturated fats help keep your metabolism high and maintain muscle!